This is a list of all my past blog posts.
Posts by Month
- Web Dev Podcast – New Agency Job, Building up Portfolio Along the Way
- Real Estate Plan for June 2023
- Joystick Arduino LED Strip Project – Introduction & Current Progress
- Podcast – Overthinking
- Podcast – Finding Compelling Goals, Working on Cooler Projects
- Podcast – Goals: Working on New React / WP Contracts; Fixed Price vs Hourly; Choosing Priorities
- Podcast – Coding Meetup; Working on React Native projects for new contracts
- Podcast: Increasing income by finding more fun work; Investing in rental property; Getting into Toptal
- Weekly budget / savings plan for rental property
- Financial investment – Buying a rental property with income from web development
- The Benefit of Having Clear Goals and Writing Them Down
- How to Reconnect Kinesis Freestyle 2 Blue Keyboard to Mac
- How to Duplicate a Git Repo and Copy Git History
- Working can be stressful: View it as one brick in your castle
- Find Web Projects That are Way More Fun – Some are just better
- If you don’t want to be the best in the world at web development, why do it?
- Seth Godin, The Dip – Book Review, Thoughts
- Career & Financial Goals – Choosing the most crucial things to go after for freedom
- What I Love About Web Development – Focusing on the Best Projects
- How to Group State and Pass it Down to Children with React Hooks
- What are the Different Parts of HTML Text Input Elements For (in React and normal HTML)?
- How to Add Functions (including useState) to TypeScript Interfaces
- How to Add Page Link in WordPress with Page ID
- iMovie – Audio with Image Overlay – How to Add Image Overlay Over Large Audio Files on iMovie on iPhone
- PC vs. Mac – Laptops for Developers
- How to Edit a Variable/Function in a Plugin Using WordPress Hooks via functions.php ⚒
- How to Use Query Parameters in Your WordPress PHP REST API Route/Endpoint ⚡️
- How to Backup WordPress Site Files With 10 Minute Download Time (Using Zip)
- How to Deactivate WordPress Plugins Through FTP
- What is a CDN and Why Will it Help My Website?
- Why does Next.js use Server-Side Rendering AND Client-Side Rendering
- Conversation with NameCheap to Activate SSL Certificate on cPanel
- How to Add Font Files to Your WordPress Server to Increase Load Speed
- Git Command Cheat-Sheet with Actual Examples
- How to Verify Your NameCheap/cPanel SSL Certificate, and Validate DNS
- Ep. 5 : Freelancing, Interviews, Travel
- How to Create a WordPress Site With Docker
- How to Create a WordPress Site With Docker for CHD
- How to commit a change with Git in the terminal
- Ep. 4: Applying to Jobs, Working on Projects
- How to Use “line-height” to Center Inline Elements Vertically with CSS
- How to Easily Write Blog Posts, Cover Letters, & Create Content
- Ep. 3: Building an App for a Startup, Applying to Companies
- How to Enable Virtualization on Windows 10, with Legacy BIOS Mode
- How to use setInterval() in a React class component
- Ep. 2: Job Search, Tech Distractions, Having Fun
- Ep. 1: First Freelancing Jobs, Creating Content
- How to Supercharge Your Website’s SEO with 5 Tactics
- 5 Awesome Questions to Ask Before Creating a Website
- How to Modify an Object Nested in an Array with React Hooks & Classes
- Why useEffect is Not Updating When props Change
- How to View React Code Edits Instantly on Mobile Device
- How to export MySQL Database on Windows with mysqldump
- How to Upload Images to a Server with React and Express
- Easy Migrating of WordPress Site’s URL to Root URL (With Program Files Remaining in Subdirectory)
- Mind of React: Should I Add an Item to State, or a Variable in render()?
- How to pass a function to a child component in React.
- QuickSort: A fascinating algorithm for your immediate array sorting.
- Managing React State: Why calling state at the right time makes for a wonderful walk in the park
- React Lifecycle: Why componentDidMount() is great for a smooth API call
- Solving Path Problem – Running NPM modules/packages in Windows 10: NPM searching for module in wrong directory.
- CSS Animations: Smooth change from 100% to 0%